Lizzie

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Climb

Sometimes I just think that life is so hard... I just wanna reach my dreams. But nothing happens. Everyday just passes away and I'm stuck here.. I wanna see the world. I don't wanna be here in Sweden forever. I wanna be a singer and make cds. But will that ever happen?
Right now.. I feel like giving up. But at the same time I need to stay strong. And another dream I have is to meet Britney Spears. She mean so much to me, you can't imagine!
But right now I gotta save money so I can visit my sister in australia next fall. I wanna be there for at least a year. I just need to getaway and see new places....





I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home