Lizzie

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Wonderful Day

So what have I been up to? Well I saw a very talented girl, Amy Diamond this sunday with my dear friend Sofie. I also saw some other popular artists from Sweden like E.M.D. and Alice. They're all talented. It was really nice to meet Amy. She's a very sweet girl. I was asking her if she rememberd me from Idol 2006, and she did! ^_^ It was really nice. My friend took some great pics! I'll post them here right away.

Yep, anyway it was a great day..

My life on the other hand doesn't go very well. I'm not feeling so well. I'm going nowhere in my life. All I do is being home and I'm bored. I wanna travel to my sister in Australia but I don't have the money. I gotta fight for it. But right now I don't feel like doing anything.

Anyway here comes some pics of Amy Diamond, Me and my friend:


Amy was awesome! ^_^


Me and Alice Svensson. A talented girl from Idol 2008. :)


Me and my sweet friend Sofie. :) Love you. <3




Amy and Sofie. <3 What a cute picture. :)


Amy and Me. xD

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Blogger MFacella said...

Jag har också träffat Amy!

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger jariviin said...

Amy var cool och charmig på bilderna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home